You should be aware that when you access or use our content, products and services, we may collect information from your devices through the use of 'cookies'.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Your browser makes cookies available each time you visit our websites.
Cookies are used by our websites to improve your online experience and to ensure that relevant content and functions are delivered and used more effectively. Without these cookies, services you've asked for can't be provided. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet. Most cookies we use are 'session cookies,' which are automatically deleted at the end of a browsing session, but we also use 'persistent' cookies.
Here are some examples of essential cookies:
- Keeping you logged in during your visit; without cookies you might have to log in on every page you go to.
- When you add something to the bet slip, cookies make sure it remains there for your visit.
- Some are session cookies which make it possible to navigate through the website smoothly. However these are automatically deleted after you close your web browser. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your preferred odds format and they provide improved features. For example:
- Remembering your preferences and settings, including marketing preferences.
- Remembering if you've filled in a survey, so you're not asked to do it again.
- Remembering if you've been to the site before. If you are a first-time user, you might see different content.
- Restricting the number of times you're shown a particular advertisement.
- Enabling social media components, like Facebook or Twitter.
- Showing 'related article' links that are relevant to the page you're looking at.
- Remembering your preferred bookie ordering. Some of the most commun cookies that we could use are: IP address, location data,identify you as being logged in our websites, browser preferences (like language), and of course from third parties like Google analytics, etc. We could categorize the main cookies as:
- Marketing / Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts and content that are more relevant to you as well as to limit the number of times you see a particular advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information on website usage. Such cookies are used to provide aggregated statistics on visitors to our websites. These statistics are used for internal purposes to help us to test and improve the performance of our websites, providing a better user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our websites and allow us to remember the choices you make and to enable us to provide improved features. They also enhance the functionality of our websites by storing your preferences.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to navigate our websites and to use the features you have requested during the course of your betting experience (such as using your bet slip).
- Analytical Cookies - Monitoring the performance of our websites
You can amend your browser settings to block some or all cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your preferred web browser. For your reference we have provided the links below which provide instructions on how to remove and delete cookies for some of the more common web browsers. Please be aware that if you block cookies from the websites, some or all the website's functions may not perform as intended and could generate troubles to offer the best service: