This policy explains what information we collect when you use AllSoccerPredictions sites, services, mobile applications, products, and content. It also has information about how we store, use, transfer, and delete that information. It also provides important information how we process information which may relate to you ('personal data') and on your statutory rights. Our aim is not just to comply with privacy law. It’s to earn your trust.
AllSoccerPredictions is committed to protecting your privacy. We believe in using your personal information to make things simpler and better for you. We'll be clear and open with you about why we collect your personal information and how we use it.
Who's in control of your information?
AllSoccerPredictions Holding is principally responsible for looking after your personal data (your Data Controller).
You should be aware that although we are principally responsible for looking after your personal data, information may be held in databases which can be accessed by other companies. When accessing your personal data, all companies will comply with the standards set out in this Policy. Data is available upon request.
Collecting information about you
We collect information about you during the account registration process or when you use our services.. This information may include, but is not limited to your full name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, and any other details as might be requested from you for the purpose of registration and/or continued use of our Service.
We may also collect information from you if you request information or customer support.Additional Information collected:
- name, contact information and message if you contact us or participate in a survey, contest or promotion;
- details such as traffic information, location data and other communication data (including IP address and browser type) collected by your availing of the Service; device information including unique device identifier;
- pages visited and content viewed, links and buttons clicked, URLs visited before and after you use our Service.
- information and communications on forums on the website
- information from third party databases to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- your response to marketing campaigns from us or through our third parties i.e. open/click on such emails;
- your social media profile details (name, profile photo and other information you make available to us) when you connect with or contact us through a social media account;
- information derived based on profiling activity
- Web server log files
We may also pass information to third parties such as our betting/ gaming partners, to offer the AllSoccerPredictions service, to help us maintain data accuracy and provide and enhance the Services. We NEVER transfer any of your data to third parties not directly connected to the Service.
Some of the third partners that we may pass information: Luckia, Codere, Betway, William Hill, Sportium, Betsson, Bethard, Betfair, bet365, 888, Kirolbet, Interwetten, Wanabet, and others.
How and why we use your personal information
We use the information we hold about you in a range of different ways, which fall into these broad categories:
- Things we need to do in order to provide you with the products or services you've requested
- Things we need to do to meet legal or regulatory obligations
- Things that enable us to run our business effectively and efficiently, and
- Things we do with your consent for marketing purposes. In summary we use your personal data to:
- Send out promotional emails relating to products and services.
- Analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we run our business and websites according to user preferences, to provide a better service and user experience.
- Improve and target advertisements that you receive from us.
- Register you for a chat forum or community, if we make available, in which you can provide comments.
- Meet or exercise any of our legal obligations or rights. We will only process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Section and where we are satisfied that:
- you have provided your consent to us using the data in that way, or
- our use of your personal data is necessary to support ‘legitimate interests’ that we have as a business (for example to improve our products or to carry out analytics across our datasets), in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy and offer a better service.
How is the information shared
We work with many third parties, to help manage our business and delivery services, such as:
- Analytics service providers (such as Google, yandex.Metrica, Hotjar and VWO), who process personal data for their own purposes as Data Controllers.
- Service providers or data processors that handle your personal data on our instructions, for example cloud services
- Our subsidiaries located inside or outside the EU/EEA
- Legal reasons: to comply with differents authorities, regulators, external legal advisors, if we change the structure of the company (merge, sale, transfer, etc.) and protect you & our services.
- Other: services globally, including for customer support, information technology, sales, marketing, data analysis, research and surveys. IT services and support, etc.
Where you have provided us with your implicit consent to process your personal datas mentioned here above, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This will however not affect the lawfulness of the past processing.
Please note the following rights:
- Access: You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Should you wish to make such a request, please see the Contact Us section for information on how to contact us. You should include adequate information to identify yourself and such other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible.
- Correction: You can request us to rectify and correct any personal data that we are processing about you which is incorrect. We provide you with account settings and tools to access the information associated with your account.
- Withdraw consent: To opt out of marketing, you can use the unsubscribe link found in the marketing communication you receive from us. For other marketing preferences, you can visit the 'Contact Us' option within the relevant Service.
- Erasure: You can request us to erase your personal data where there is no compelling reason to continue processing. This right only applies in certain circumstances, it is not a guaranteed or absolute right.
- Data portability: allows you to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us with your consent or which was necessary for us to provide you with our products and services in a format which enables you to transfer that personal data to another organisation. You may have the right to have your personal data transferred by us directly to the other organisation, if this is technically feasible.
- Objection: You can object to any processing of your personal data which has our ‘legitimate interests’ as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. We have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms
- Supervisory Authority: You have a right to lodge a complaint with the responsible local supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time.
- International Transfers: You can ask to obtain a copy of, or reference to, the safeguards under which your personal data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
We recognise that online security and data protection is an area of vital importance for all our customers, so it is important to us that you have confidence in the security of your personal details before you register an account. We are committed to employing security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and to prevent accidental or unlawful processing, disclosure, destruction, loss, alteration and damage. Our technological security solutions are very advanced and are governed by a mature framework. Our approach is focused on preventing risks. In order to help us in this regard, we employ pseudonymization and encryption whenever possible to reduce the impact of any potential incidents. As the security of some communications via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you disclose using your internet connection. You accept the inherent security implications of using the internet and the Group will accept no liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, or punitive losses or damages arising out of such an occurrence.